Healthy Hot Chocolate with Green Tea Extract
Healthy Hot Chocolate w/Green Tea Extract
Hot Chocolate that's good for you? That's crazy talk, right? But that was our goal and that's what we think we have achieved. In fact it's so good that it is fully prepared and ready to drink deliciously without adding milk, which only increases the calories.
Taste ours directly and taste theirs. You'll see the difference right away. Family Hot Chocolate is so good you can put it in the water and drink it of course, but you could also put it on ice cream as a topping. Yes, it stands on its own. Gourmet Hot Chocolate should only have it this good.
Why is it good for you?
- We cut the sugars dramatically. While many other cocoas are more than twice what we have in sugars, we use the natural sweetness of barley extracts [also good for you] to elevate the sweetness
- We start with honest real whole milk in powdered form, not over processed weird tasting non-fat powdered milk or worse yet... whey [a leftover byproduct].
- We use real chocolate and organic cocoa. No processed or artificial flavors. We don't think we need it.
- To add thickness, we use regular old fashioned cornstarch, not the modified something-somethings with long chemical names that are synthesized in laboratories. Real cornstarch, just like you have in your pantry.
- We use no fillers, additives, chemical enhancers, flow agents or anything else to mess with your digestion or keep you wondering what you drank.
- Our only flavor enhancer is just a little bit of salt. Regular old unprocessed and unadulterated sea salt.
- Oh, and because we are a tea company and we know what's good, we add green tea extract which provides 121 mg per serving of L-Theanine, a naturally occurring part of green tea. Don't just take our word for it. Information on green tea extract is everywhere.
8 oz - 10-12 servings per container*.
- Use 3-4 tablespoons per serving depending on cup size and your personal tastes.
- Use 1-2 teaspoons in your black coffee
- Use as desired over ice cream
- Pick up a spoon and just eat some - Just don't tell anyone.
*Our containers are fully recyclable, but they are also reusable, many times over. They are the perfect size for bringing lunch to work. [Do not heat the container.]